Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Aren't Speaking to Each Other




Things are pretty rough in Robsten land.

In the wake of the cheating scandal that rocked Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's three-year relationship, People magazine is reporting that the couple is currently not speaking to each other.


Stewart, 22, issued a public statement of apology to Pattinson after pictures were published of her kissing her married Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders, 41.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," she said. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

It seems that Stewart's apology fell on deaf ears. Pattinson, 26, already moved out of the Los Angeles home that the couple shares, and as of now it doesn't look like there's much hope for reconciliation. The couple will have to face each other eventually, though — they are scheduled to present at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sept. 6. And then there's Breaking Dawn: Part 2, which hits theaters on November 16 and will be accompanied by a massive publicity tour.

Do you think Rob and Kristen are just taking a little time apart to cool down, or do you think their romance is done for good? Hit the comments with your thoughts.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More